Monday, November 30, 2009

Personal Learning Network



A Personal Learning Network is were people can interact with other people. With this interaction over the computer, people can learn and ask questions to one another. Some PLN's that I visited were Alice Barr's, Candance Folli's, and Crista Anderson's.

Alice Barr's PLN has many videos, blogs, and websites one may could reference. Some of the different groups were Third Grade.....the most important grade, and Online Educators. Candace Follis's PLN is also one I visited and tried to get in touch with. She is an high school English teacher. Even though we have different majors, I thought it would be neat to look into her PLN. Crista Anderson's was new to the PLN. She was just added in October.

The people that I emailed did not get back to me. I do feel that they will in the future. After looking into the PLN of these people, I realized that this network reminds me a lot of Facebook. Facebook is a really simple network system to use and I can see where the PLN has many of the same characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment